Thursday 21 August 2014

Hello Babies


Asslamualaikum and hye readers. I am Zetty Nadzra Bt Bahrom from DEC 5A and now I'm currently studying at Kolej Profesional MARA Indera Mahkota, Kuantan, Pahang. This blog is only for academic purpose in order to fulfill the subject that I learn which is Digital & Media Communication.

Technically, what I am going to write in my more entries ahead are all about "The Uniqueness of Newborn Baby Tradition Around the World"

A newborn baby is the most precious gift to a married couple. This tiny and fragile creature brings happiness and cherish every moment during parental hood. Their presence is being celebrated in many different traditions according to their country they was born. In more entries to come, I would like to share with readers few unique traditions of newborn baby around the world and I hope readers will enjoy reading it and gain information as much as you can from this blog. So, lets enjoy and happy reading :)



No comments:

Post a Comment